You are making a difference for dogs of Low Rider Dachshund Rescue, FL! It’s people just like you, giving gifts (both large and small) that provide much needed vetting, vaccines, and even surgeries – ultimately, helping these wonderful dogs find their forever homes!
Giving Tuesday – Dec. 1
December 1, 2020 is Giving Tuesday and Facebook is matching donations. If you are looking for a wonderful non-profit organization to make a tax deductible donation – Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of FL is grateful for your consideration.
Matching Donations – Helping Dogs
If you’ve been considering making a donation, or if you need to make a charitable end of the year contribution, NOW is the perfect time! Facebook is matching donations and this will allow you to DOUBLE your impact!
Important Things to Note
- Low Rider is ALL Volunteer, and uses foster homes across the state, there is little overhead. Most every penny goes to the care of dogs vs administration.
- Though dachshund focused, we don’t turn away little dogs when we can help them.
- Low Rider pulls dogs from shelters (even kill shelters) all over the state and rescues them from a variety of tough situations and individuals.
- Donations go to provide medical care, vetting, vaccines, dental, even life-changing surgeries to save and improve quality of life.
- Everything helps – Be it $10 or $10,000 – We are making every penny count for dogs in Florida. Low Rider is making a real difference for hundreds of dogs!
Please let me know if you have questions, need a copy of your receipt, or would like to get further involved. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelli Becton & The Team at Low Rider
Need more inspiration? View some of our Happy Tails stories here.